Here are just some of the ways a lifetime mortgage can help
- Securing a mortgage to fund improvements on their current home, so they can stay in their own home for longer
- Purchasing a new property in which to spend their retirement, in the UK or abroad
- Supporting younger family members, by helping them get onto the housing ladder or with university fees etc.
- Freeing up some cash in order to enjoy their retirement or to pay for a special holiday with all their family
- Arranging a remortgage if they have a maturing interest-only mortgage